Thursday, January 24, 2008

Princess Abi of the Butterflies

This is my lovely niece Abi who is just so full of life and happiness. She just became a big sister to little Jackson (who was born prematurely) . . . and I created this LO just so she could put it in her room. I used the Butterfly Breeze collection by Angelfaye Designs that is just full of lovely papers and elements that are so soft and feminine! I overlaid a butterfly paper on top of another darker paper by ONDesigns as well as running a Lomo photo action by PSEFrank on the entire page. To make the hair, I used some swirls by Rhonna Farrer made all sparkly and shiny with a glitter style by Flergs.
Credits: Butterfly paper, flowers and leaves: Butterfly Breeze/Angelfaye Designs; Swirls (for hair): Swirls Vol. 4/Rhonna Farrer; Glitter Styles (purple and gold): Flergs; Lomo Photo Action: PSEFrank; Leaf and Patterned Paper: Kit No. 13/ONDesigns; Butterfly Brushes downloaded from Internet

No comments: