Tuesday, January 15, 2008

GLAD - Faith Sisters Inspirational Challenge #2

Another picture from my stepmom's and sister Emily's travels to Italy last fall. I used elements from Raspberry Road's Hemingway's Travels Collection and Nappa Valley Collection to create a warm layout that not only makes me feel like I'm standing in the sun in a vineyard, but works perfectly with the scripture that I chose for the challenge.
CREDITS: Background paper, journaling stamp, gauge, frame, butterfly, bow, tag, leather strap border from Hemingway's Travels Collection; wine and vineyard word strips, antique grapes sign and glitter vine from Nappa Valley Collection; old western alpha by Monica Larsen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm loving these photos and layouts--can't wait to see more. I want to go tooooo!