Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm on the Digital Creative Team at Faith Sisters!

So I've been hanging at Faith Sisters since November, and I am now so excited to be a part of the Digital Creative Team for the site. There are some very talented designers in the shop and I'm thrilled to be able to work with their designs.

The first layout I created was with Willro&co Designs and Drehi Designs and I used for the Faith Discovery Challenge #2, Time for Change.
CREDITS: Background paper, decorative border strip, old slide frame, and vintage card from Yesteryear by Willro&co Designs; cotton reel bottom & pressed stud from Haberdashery by Willro&co Designs; Swirly Alpha by Willro&co Designs; hinge from A Reason To Shed Blood by Drehi; paint smear and stitching from Absolut! by Drehi; Font: Evanescent

No comments: