Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wonder - The Shaker Box - Do It Digi Wednesday - Doodlerific! Challenge

How precious is this? Sometimes when I look at him I am so amazed that God placed this unique creature in my care. We've had such a rough time with his health these first two years, yet his personality is so fun and he is SO loving and affectionate. While I partly named this LO "Wonder" because of his expression, the other part of me named it that way because of the way I feel when I look at it. Wonder. Amazement. Thank you, Lord.

Credits:
All papers and doodles from Flittery Sparkles and Lolly Polk-A-Dot Collections by Studio Lorie; font: Windsong

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I just wanted to stop by again and tell you how wonderful I think ALL of your LO are!
He's adorable too!

flattsgurl said...

Amazing LO! I love the expression on his face, and what an appropriate title. :) I finally went a got my first Lorie Davison kit yesterday!! LOL I got the "Spunki Charms" kit. I haven't used it yet and it is driving me crazy. LOL I hope you are having a great week :D