Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Love - Twitterpated Collection by Studio Lorie

This is me and Jay at my mom's birthday party last night. I used Lorie's newest designs from her Twitterpated Collection that will be released at scrapbookgraphics.com very soon! As you can see, the collection is full of romantic papers and elements . . . lots of textures and colors . . . just absolutely gorgeous! I'm twitterpated!
All papers and elements from the Twitterpated Collection by Studio Lorie coming soon to SBG!; Font: Bodoni Bk BT; Photo Action: Creamy Tone by Natasha Whiteley

1 comment:

JackieAnn said...

hi sweet thing...just me stopping by to say hi... ~hi~ =) and to sneak a peek at your AMAZING creations...wow kiddo...you continue to awe and inspire me...just love em all~! hugs and keep up the great work~! =) JackieAnn~