Monday, January 21, 2008

Be My Valentine!

I kept seeing this little stamped image of a ladybug and I thought it was so cute, so I decided to make a digi one! I used a heart from Krystal Hartley's Sweetest Thing to make the ladybug wings. This will be printed out and used as Olivia's Valentines to pass out to her classmates.

Credits:
Papers and glitter heart: Sweetest Thing/Krystal Hartley; Label, frame, safety pin, frame, brads: New Beginnings Freebie Kit/Raspberry Road Designs; Ribbon & Sweet Label: Annie's Room Freebie, Raspberry Road Designs; heart brush for the trail: easyelements.com; Font: kissmekissmekissme; Scalloped paper mask: Rhonna Farrer/2Peas

4 comments:

"Kreative Karma" said...

What a GREAT idea! Sheesh! never thought about making them and printing them out for class, lol~

Alli said...

LOVE your little ladybug!!!!!!

ashli kay wolf said...

seriously PRECIOUS..love IT!
ash

AnneMarie said...

you need to upload this to The Shaker Box!!! love this!!!