Monday, January 7, 2008

TRY - Color Selection 2Peas/2sday Challenge

Awww, my sweet little boy in October when I got brave enough to let him eat an apple without cutting off the peel and chopping it into tiny pieces. He loved chomping down, but did spit out the peel (gross) hither and yon . . . I felt like I was picking up apple from everywhere. He now prefers to eat his apple peeled and sliced into "fries." Works for me. I had to take pictures of him though. He was REALLY chowing down! The color selection on the photo took a little time, but otherwise, the LO really created itself. I open up Lorie's kits and my imagination just runs wild! Can I add this? What will this look like? And her collections are jam packed with the loveliest elements and papers. You can use them over and over again and they are versatile enough to be used in conjunction with other collections. Okay, I'm done with my cheerleading for tonight. Enjoy the eye candy!

CREDITS:
All papers and elements from Prairie Gal Collection by Studio Lorie/Lorie Davison (coming soon to scrapbookgraphics.com) with the exception of the red edged journal frame from Clippity Snippets Collection by Studio Lorie/Lorie Davison; stamped alpha brush by Mindy; flourish stamp from Free New Years Brushes by Rhonna Farrer/2Ps

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I think you did a great job on the color selection! This is a perfect picture for it! Great LO!