Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pink and Happy Yummy Flowery Goodness

I created these two LOs for part of my creative team contribution over at The Shaker Box . . . and one of the LOs (Beautiful) fits right in with a numbered challenge over at DID. This collection, called Tickle, was designed by Andrea Boyer of Boyerville Scraps. You can visit Andrea's blog here: Boyerville Scraps.

This LO is called Beautiful and contains pictures of flowers from my Grandma's garden that my mother arranged in this cool vase, and they are resting on a crocheted doily made for my birthday by my Grandma.

CREDITS:Background paper, transparent pink tag, ring frame, pink plaid looped ribbon, polaroid frames, pink & orange zinnias from Tickle by Andrea Boyer/Boyerville Scraps (January Digital Sponsor at The Shaker Box).Journal label & flower on stem from Prairie Gal and word art/doodle & stitched ribbon border from Clippity Snippets, both by Studio Lorie.Font: Brandywine

This LO is called Olivia's Room . . . appropriately enough . . . because I am documenting what her room looks like now. I anticipate us making some changes in the room soon. She's almost eleven, and wants something more mature.

CREDITS:Papers, paper frame, cardboard frame, ribbon & flowers from Tickle by Andrea Boyer/Boyerville Scraps (January Digital Sponsor at The Shaker Box)Diamonds from Trish's Collection by ScrapNTag; Scatterelle Brush by CC; Glitter Style by Flergs; Stamped Alpha by Scrappin Freestyle; Fonts: Scriptina and Nueva STD

No comments: