Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cute Love

This is my second layout featuring Faith Sisters Designs - from Willro&Co Designs and Dahlia Co Designs. I just loves these reds combined with the craft paper . . . so Valentiney without being too Valentiney, you know?
This is my little man, Daniel. He fell asleep during my mom's 60th birthday celebration last Saturday. It was LOUD, and he just slept right through everything on the wicker couch on my mom's back porch. Such cute love!!!!
CREDITS:Papers, label, envelope from Bold & Beautiful by Willro&Co DesignsPlain twill from Yesteryear by Willro&Co DesignsStitching and red ribbon from Haberdashery by Willro&Co Designs"Love" Heart and chipboard frame from Gift of Love by Dahlia Co DesignsFont: Aurora Cn BT

3 comments:

"Kreative Karma" said...

Ohhh! How SWEET! I love all these papers/elements with this sweet photo!

Natalie said...

This is sooo stinkin cute! Love the red. Great job!

All That Chit Chat said...

You did a wonderful job with this!