Saturday, January 19, 2008

Angels Watch Over You - Secret Scraplift Challenge - The Shaker Box Online Crop

I scraplifted my LO Rikki's "Yes, You" (TO SEE IT - CLICK HERE)


This is my son and daughter hanging out on his bed when we finally converted it from crib to daybed/toddler bed. No, I don't need any lectures. Yes, I know that he is 2 1/2. BUT he wasn't crawling out of the crib and we were getting full nights of rest. Now that he can get out, we've been having a little visitor come to our bed almost every night (or at least very early morning). He is so happy with his "big boy bed." When we put it up, he had Olivia get with him on the bed and read books with him. This shot of them was snapped along with about a hundred others. I just love their expressions and how they are looking up.


Credits: Background paper: Prairie Gal by Studio Lorie; tape strips: Clippity Snippets by Studio Lorie; font: youareloved; stamped alpha brush: Mindy; Parisian alpha: Rhonna Farrer; angels watch over you WA: Batina; date stamp: Yin; wing brush: Shirl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheryl, this is wonderful! We converted Celia's to the daybed at 2 1/2 also. I LOVE being able to climb into bed with her to read. The nightly visits were happening already since she's been climbing out forever!