Thursday, November 8, 2007

Resume

Cheryl S. Ashcraft
Digital Layout Artist and Digital Template Designer


I am currently a stay-at-home mom with a previous career as a certified legal assistant. I have always been interested in crafts, but as a new mother, that translated into traditional paper scrapbooking. I was a paper scrapbooker for 10 years, and have been designing digital layouts since August 2007.  In addition to creating digital layouts, I began designing digital templates in February 2010 under the name Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs. My template designs can be found exclusively at Scrap Orchard.

I currently create digital layouts for the amazing designers at Scrap Orchard and for the following designers:

Jenn Barrette @ Sweet Shoppe Designs
Ju Kneipp Designs @ Sweet Shoppe Designs
Studio Lorie @ Scrapbookgraphics

Contributor:

Staff Writer for My Scrapbook Art's digital magazine Home Is Where The Art Is

Recognized and Featured:

Digi Shop Talk 2008 Scrapper's Choice Award Winner ~ Best Use of DST Gold Member Kit

My Scrapbook Art Ultimate Artist Contest Winner December 2009

Digi Scrap Addicts 2010 Scrapoff Winner January 2010

ScrapMatters Queen of Scrap 2010 Winner June 2010

Gallery Standouts at various sites and blogs

Featured in the following publications:

The Artisan Notebook (stopped publication in 2013)

Digital Artist Magazine (stopped publication in 2010)


My most complete gallery is at Digi Shop Talk, but you can also view all my layouts here on my blog or on Pinterest as well.

Follow Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs's board My Digital Scrapbooking Layouts on Pinterest.

No comments: