Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blossoming

My dear sister is pregnant with her second child and she looks absolutely beautiful. She's having a BOY! Her daughter is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sure this little one is going to be handsome as well.

I used Carolyn's new kit she created for another CT member, Adelina, that you can find at Scrap N Tag's blog (FOR FREE!: click HERE to visit her blog and download the kit.) I love the colors in this collection. And what is even more exciting is that Carolyn will be creating a collection named after me with colors I have picked. So keep checking back because I'm sure I'm gonna go nuts with that collection when she gets finished with it.




CREDITS:TEMPLATE: Template 7 by Bibime PAPERS & ELEMENTS: Adelina by Scrap N Tag

SWIRLS BRUSH: Jenni O'Toole FONTS: Jane Austen and Leaf1

No comments: