Sunday, November 11, 2007

Indescribable

I created this layout to showcase my favorite song of the moment, sung by Chris Tomlin. The picture was taken in my back yard and shows our golden rain tree in bloom. A tree like this one was blooming in my mother's yard 14 years ago when Jay and I got married. I had my bridal pictures taken there. Seeing these blooms makes me remember getting married and all those feelings . . . sort of indescribable . . . so when I look at this picture and then hear the song talk about the colors of fall . . . it all comes together for me. My favorite line of the song is, "You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same." Love it.

Credits:
Paper and embellishments: Morning Sunshine May Mega Kit/Digital Diva Designs
Overlay: natashaw
Alpha: Little Dreamer Designs
Date Brushes: Rhona Farrer
Font: problem secretary

No comments: