Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Raspberry Road Crystal Skies Christmas Card Templates - FREEBIES




These are the Christmas card templates I created with Raspberry Road's Crystal Skies kit for our Raspberry Road Yahoo group's challenge. Susan Darter, the designer, provided permission to share these with you. I would love to hear from you if you download these free templates. Thanks and enjoy.

***LINKS EXPIRED***


If you are interested in viewing the entire Crystal Skies kit, or any other kits designed by Susan, please visit:
http://raspberryroaddesigns.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

flamom23boys said...

Very pretty designs. You know me, though, a little too "pretty" for me to use with my crew! Congrats on winning the faithsisters challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff!!!

Katie Swaner said...

I think these are gorgeous. If I can manage to take some good pictures of my kids this year, I'll use them instead of buying them

Anonymous said...

thank you for the Christmas card and congratulations on winning over at Faith Sisters. i was over there yesterday reading about your layout, and then i come here only to find that it was yours.
Again, Congrats!

Patricia said...

I especially love the pink one! TFS!

Tabatha said...

Do you happen to have them in PNG format?

Thanks
Tabatha