Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another visit to the doctor . . .

Today my son fell and fractured his arm. This was after my fall last Thursday. I am still recovering from a severe sprain. Hobbling around. We are such a pair. He can't use his right arm. I can hardly walk on my left leg. I am having some difficulty accepting these events plopped right on top of each other. I can see the good in the situation, but it keeps getting overwhelmed by my sheer anger! I get so mad thinking about all my injuries and pain and then everything that Daniel went through with his two surgeries. It is so sad that my little boy has to deal with any more pain in his life. So I am praying that I will be given supernatural power to accept my circumstances and continue to praise God in the midst of my storms. This is another time when I'm grateful for my favorite song (see post below: Indescribable). He sees my heart (the rage and anger filled heart) and He loves me the same! So I'll pick my chin up, head to see the ortho tomorrow or Friday and see what can be done for my little man.

No comments: