Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mr. Fix It

Daniel likes to fix (he calls it "fick") things. Hubby was putting in a new dishwasher and Daniel jumped right in with his tools from his Home Depot tool box. He started really showing off when I pulled out the camera. He is so funny because he's SO serious about his "ficking."

Credits:
Template: Stacey Jewell Stahl
Papers: Rise Up Paper Pack, Dahlia Co Designs
Hammer/Screwdriver: Scrapping_foryou
Wrecked polaroid: Scrappypony
Ribbon: SugarSnapScraps
Date Stamps: S.J. Wright Creations
Alpha: Monika69

1 comment:

jdickey said...

I love your layouts...they are beautiful. I am just getting back into scrapping...digi is the only way for me. I was reading your blog and saw something about faithsister.com...i just had to go check it out...what a wonderful site. I just discovered the faithbooking "world". Do you know of anymore sites like faithsisters? I have been searching without much progress. I truly look forward to reading more on your blog. Blessings to you!