Wednesday, March 9, 2016

All I Wanted For Christmas . . . I Got!

Layout #19 for Calvinball. This past Christmas was a bit different. I ended up not taking photos while we were opening presents (I was trying to live in the moment), and now I actually regret it. Not that I didn't enjoy living in the moment (I did), but that afternoon my grandma went in the hospital for two weeks, and honestly, I don't remember much about the morning. My photos are great visual reminders for what we received for gifts as well as a family record. And now I don't have that. Ah, well, it's just one year. ANYWAY, I babbled on about that to say that I did put out **my** gifts and took a photo of them so I would remember what I received. It was a great Christmas as far as gifts go, but because of circumstances, I really appreciated all my family.


All Is Bright by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Jady Day Studio
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32827&cat=&page=1
Fonts are Typewriter PG and Stamp

Watch me scrap this layout:

No comments: