Friday, March 14, 2008

SIR ELTON JOHN CONCERT POSTPONED

UPDATE . . . AND NOT A GOOD ONE . . . CONCERT HAS BEEN POSTPONED . . . SEE THE FOLLOWING LINK: ELTONJOHN.COM.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My sister Anna is the coolest on the planet. We're going to see Sir Elton on March 14th . . . we are so excited. On Saturday, she gave me my official concert prep kit, which included my Elton John sunglasses and a CD of the Rocket Man Number Ones (which he'll play at the concert). I also got an invitation to the pre-party at Anna's. We are gonna have so much fun! I am so excited!

Hope you are liking the music, 'cause it's gonna stay that way until after the concert! If you're wondering what I'm doing right now, I'm scrapping with my fabulous glasses on and I'm shakin' my BOOTY!


CREDITS: Background Paper and Marquee Frames: Krystal Hartley; Black Frames: Christina Renee; Font: Laundromat 1967

4 comments:

Rowena said...

sounds like huge fun!!

Unknown said...

Cheryl, you're hilarious! I could never keep up with you!

Krystal Hartley said...

Super fun LO!!

Creative Mayhem said...

i want to hear all the details about the concert. hope you have a BLAST!!!