Monday, March 28, 2016

Light It Up!

Layout #66 for Calvinball. This layout is about a hanging lamp my mom got me for my birthday. It's made out of an old campfire toaster and was the perfect addition to my front porch!


deLIGHTful {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs (coming April 1st!)
Color Splash No. 9 Papers by Just Jaimee
Get It Started by Just Jaimee
Chalked Journal Cards by Just Jaimee
Merry & Bright Word Bits by Just Jaimee
More or Less by Just Jaimee
Our Life by Just Jaimee
Owl Family Word Mix 3 by Just Jaimee
Tastefully Frumpy Journal Cards by Just Jaimee
10 Day Countdown Cut It Out Words by Just Jaimee
10 Day Countdown Fun Flair by Just Jaimee
10 Day Countdown Hash It Out Stamps by Just Jaimee
10 Day Countdown Numbered by Just Jaimee
10 Day Countdown Print Pattern Brushes by Just Jaimee
Cherished by Just Jaimee
Currently Pocket Cards by Just Jaimee
Live For Today by Just Jaimee
Storyteller Luka: Bling Bits Freebie by Just Jaimee
Welcome Blog Hop Freebie by Just Jaimee
World Geography 101 by Just Jaimee
For The Love Of by Just Jaimee
To Gather by Just Jaimee
Fonts are Brawls Typeface, Always In My Heart and Stamp

Watch me scrap this layout:


No comments: