Sunday, March 13, 2016

Did You Get It - People Tell Me - This Is My Good Side

Layouts 31-36 for Calvinball! There were so many photos, that they wouldn't fit on a double page layout . . . I ended up making three double page layouts because there were so many fun photos I couldn't say no to!

The video is almost 50 minutes long, so be warned if you do start it!










Memories Captured (retired) by Studio Flergs
Fonts are Frente H1, Stamp and Always In My Heart

Watch me scrap this layout:


3 comments:

FiLoMa said...

Great layout Cheryl. I love how you have fitted so many photos on the pages. Enjoy your Cavlinball challenge.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout :) Calvinball is fantastic good luck to you with your stats :)

LisaDV said...

Wow! These are amazing! I love everything about them.