Tuesday, December 25, 2007

WON ANOTHER CHALLENGE AT FAITH SISTERS!

Last night and into the early hours this morning I created a layout called "My Reason" for a challenge at Faith Sisters, and it was picked as the winner for the challenge! Check it out: Reason For The Season Challenge Winner - "My Reason". You can see the layout below in a previous post. What is even more exciting is that my Savior and my reason can be your Savior and your reason this season, too!

While I am very happy that I won the challenge, I am even happier that I have found such a lovely group of friends and fellow scrapbookers at Faith Sisters. If you are looking for an online scrapbooking community to join that is filled with encouragement, praise and geniune friendship, you need look no further than Faith Sisters! I found them very shortly after I started digi scrapping, and I have enjoyed every moment of my time participating in the challenges and developing friendships over in the forum. Don't think that because we are sisters of faith that we are stuffy and only talk about the Bible. We do talk about scripture and applying it in our lives, but we also talk about family, relationships, daily events and to-do lists, food, AND scrapbooking - just to name a few topics. Stop by and visit . . . say hello . . . join us! I know that you will find that your experience in scrapbooking and your faith will be greatly enriched!

God Bless You on this Christmas evening!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cheryl,

Right back at ya!! Great LO!!
We ARE Sisters at Faith Sisters
KIM

Michelle McVaney said...

Congrats Cheryl! Your layout was just beautiful! We are so glad that you have found us at Faith Sisters! I know that the Lord has blessed all of us by the friendships we have made there!!