Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Another Happy Announcement

I just found out that I made the Creative Team for Raspberry Road Designs. I found Susan Darter's blog when I started digi scrapping in August. At that time, she was producing high quality collections for FREE. Every day was exciting because you could go check out what lovely thing she had designed. She just recently opened up her own online store, but is still giving away free collections! She is amazing! Susan had her first CT call, I decided to apply, and I am one of the lucky eight she picked out of over 100 applicants!

Check out the announcement on her blog at Raspberry Road Designs CT Announcement. While there, you will see the elements to the KaylaBugs Collection that you can download for free. Previous posts contain the papers to this collection as well as other collections that are showcased in her online store and other free collections.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)

Ryan said...

CONGRATULATIONS Cheryl! Susan is a very talented designer & she made a good choice picking you to be on her CT!!

flattsgurl said...

Congrats Cheryl!! How exciting! :) Can't wait to see what you create for her.