Friday, December 14, 2007

Me and the Hubby

Me and the hubby at a Christmas party last weekend . . . I used THE CHERYL COLLECTION (hee, hee, hee) to create this masterpiece! This man ADORES me . . . in spite of my imperfections, of which there are many, he just looks past it all and JUST LOVES ME. So amazing that God blessed me with such a wonderful partner. He is an amazing father. Just watching him with the kids makes me want to cry. Tonight he was being especially lovely and kind. He hung out in the den with me and we listened to music while I scrapped. Cool.

So this is a layout for a challenge over at DID . . . another color challenge. Here is the palette:


CREDITS:
PAPERS AND ELEMENTS: Cheryl Collection by Scrap N Tag (background paper recolored slightly)
DIAMOND: Trish Collection by Scrap N Tag
FLORAL BRUSH: Freeware from Internet
GLITTER STYLE: Flergs
FONT: Facelift

No comments: