Monday, May 26, 2008

Woo-Hoo! I made the Gallery Standouts Blog!

I am so super excited! My layout featuring my daughter, Olivia, titled "Beauty" (see the couple of posts before this one) made the Gallery Standouts Blog! They always feature such incredible pages there, and I go there to get inspired. I popped over this afternoon and there was my page - and I gasped with surprise and delight.

Aside from my family's gushing over my pages, there's nothing more rewarding than to feel appreciation from my fellow artists. I have met so many incredible layout artists and I have learned so much since last August. I am so in love with this art and with what it's doing for me personally. I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now! I'm gonna hush . . .

Check it out here: GALLERY STANDOUTS BLOG

No comments: