Monday, May 26, 2008

Abi

Yesterday was our big SIBLING day . . . my brother and sisters got together and we just grabbed a bite to eat and then hung out at my sister's house. Her 2 children were there . . . my first visit with Jackson who was born prematurely in January (she was keeping him quarantined for a while) . . . and Abi, my sweet little niece. She is so full of energy and happiness. She's always smiling and I don't think I've ever taken a bad picture of her. It was a wonderful day, and I'm so grateful to be blessed with my family. I'll be posting other layouts in the next few days, but right now, it's Abi's turn - 'cause she has to be FIRST!
CREDITS: All papers (hue altered on background paper) and elements from Tattered Lily by Peta Boardman with the exception of the raffia wrap from Da Funk Wraps by Peta Boardman and the Foil Alpha from Hazy Summer by A Work In Progress/Vicki Parker; font is Love Letter

No comments: