Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good Times

As promised, here is a picture of my brother and sister posing for me (although I must admit, they SO totally didn't want me to . . . they're always begging me to put away the camera). I had to remind them this time that on our previous Sibling Day, that I didn't even have my camera! So there! Anyway, love these guys (even if they don't like my camera). Our whole family dynamic is going to changing with my brother going away for basic training in just a few weeks . . . and he's graduating from high school this weekend. I'm excited for him, but I'm going to miss him terribly. So I'm just taking advantage of the opportunity to take some pictures of us just hanging out.

CREDITS: Background paper from Ancient Age Paper Collection by Raspberry Road Designs; all other papers and elements from Apt. No. 9 by Raspberry Road Designs; Island Girl Choco Chip Alpha by myscrapworks; font is Pea Yar Yar

1 comment:

RealRach said...

oh my...your brother is very handsome. That smile sucked me in! Well you sis is a looker too. But I guess I figured that would be the case...look at you!
How sad that you will not see him as often. Family means the world to me too!