Monday, May 26, 2008

Ode to Frog

A week or so ago, I completed a layout with an extraction of a frog. You can see the page BY CLICKING HERE.

One of my new web friends, Thena Smith, wrote me a wonderful poem to go along with the layout. She graciously agreed to allow me to post it on my blog.

Without further ado, here is ODE TO FROG . . .

I do not like you Mr. Frog
Your face I truly detest
But in this challenging time
I must try to do my best
To make you look appealing
And pretty on my page
But please do not try to charm me
Or in conversation to engage.
For even when its said in jest
"I have a frog in my throat"
The words bring to mind
The annoying sound of a croak!
I know that others may love you
But frogs are just not for me
And I avoid them in my path
At every opportunity!

-Thena Smith

Isn't it fabulous? You can see what Thena is up to on her blog CLICK HERE and see some of Thena's poems by CLICKING HERE. What a wonderful resource for scrapbookers!

No comments: