Sunday, May 11, 2008

Roses for Mom

On Thursday night, we went to Mama's for Anna's birthday dinner. Oh man! What a feast! Anyway, while there, we usually get outside at some point and Mama's yard is always beautiful. This time, we were out in the front field flying these little rubber band powered balsa wood frames (well, I was taking pictures and Jay was flying the planes with them). While I was inside, Jay took the kids over to Grandma's rose garden and they picked some for me.

I tell you, there is nothing that can prick a mother's heart more than to see her children holding up flowers to her ~ at least for me anyway! So here are a couple of shots I got of them. Of course, Olivia was more willing to stop and pose, but Daniel was on the move!

CREDITS: All papers and elements, including alpha, from All About Denim by Alabaster Box; template by Broken Jar Creations; font is CK Ali's Writing

No comments: