Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sense of Wonder

First, my daughter is just growing into such a lovely young woman. She's got such a beautiful and sweet soul and such a tender heart, too! I just love her to pieces and I hope that she always looks at the world with the wonder and amazement she has now.

Second, have you checked out the designs from Raspberry Road lately? Oh my word! I've been a fan since back in day, LOL, but she's really blown me away with her last collections that she's put in her shop as well as her freebies. She's so generous, making kits on request that are superb. If you get a minute, go over and check her out. Her Garden Path Collection, that I used for this page, is slammed with goodies. The papers are lovely, and she has a great mix of realistic elements and more traditional scrapping embellishments included as well.

CREDITS: All papers and elements from Garden Path by Raspberry Road Designs; Ready for Spring Alpha by Betsy Tuma; font is Overworked; Title from the song "I Hope You Dance" written by Mark D. Sanders/Tia Sillers

No comments: