Monday, June 16, 2008

Bathing Beauty

I'm on a couple of CTs with Gabs aka evitangel and just starting to get to know her. She is an amazing scrapper and I've already learned so much just by looking at her pages. She has hit over 15,000 posts on her blog and to celebrate, Cinnamon Designs made this cute little freebie kit that's on her blog (the link is below in the credits). Check it out! I made such a sweet little page featuring my little niece who is SUCH a camera hound.
CREDITS: All papers and elements from Nathy's Little Heaven by Cinnamon Designs available on evitangel's blog here: http://evitangel.blogspot.com/; font is Smitten Kitten

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the way you split the picture up into those squares and then framed her face! What a cutie!! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I actually found you through Newlife Dream's blog. Her CT layouts were so wonderful that I checked out a few of the team member's blogs. :) To answer your question about the header and background of my blog: I was actually inspired by evitangel's blog so I selected View, then Source in IE to see her HTML code and then I just worked from what she had done and made a few modifications. I saved her header and background to my computer and then created mine on top of hers so that they would be the right size. I hope that helps. I took a few web design classes in college that proved to be useful. :) Nice to "meet" you too!!