Saturday, June 14, 2008

Little Flirt

This is my new little nephew who was born prematurely in January. He is thriving now and he is SUCH a flirt. I actually caught him cutting his eyes with that little smirky smile of his - love it!
CREDITS: All papers and elements by Christina Renee Designs: Background Paper, Frame, Bird Clip, Latched Hook, Book Scrap, Paper Scrap from Ultimate Art Collection; Branch from Ultimate Art Collection II; Mama's Scraps ABC's; Small Twig from Old Cuts Lil Birdies; Birdhouse and Fancy Trim from Recollections; Foliage from Book Pressed Foliage; Flower Stamp from Flowers of the Farm; font is Elise

4 comments:

gabs-art said...

hey cheryl, did I ever mention how much I love your pages? you have such a unique style and I really love it!

have a fab weekend,
gabs

Birgit said...

wow Cheryl... first time I stop here and Im very impressed.
Your pages are so romantically minded... just beautiful.

Wish you a nice sunday... greetings Birgit :)

gabs-art said...

hey cheryl,

you moved me to tears now - thank you so much! Isn't it great to be inspired my so many wonderful ladies all over the world!

I continue to stalk you ;)

have a great day,
gabs

Birgit said...

huhuu Cheryl... thank you for coming to my blog... I also have linked you now...so I can always see what is with your fantastic work.
Uhhh sorry my bad english but I try really my very best.

hugs from Birgit :)