Monday, March 10, 2008

Purple Paper Flowers Great Scrap-Off Layout Entries

Over the weekend, I participated in the Great Scrap-Off at Purple Paper Flowers. These are my entries. For credits, look here: MY GALLERY AT PURPLE PAPER FLOWERS. Each challenge round had different specifications for each layout, and the time constraints made this difficult, especially on a busy weekend! But I felt like I was able to stretch myself and grow some in my layout designing skills. I've created some pages that I really treasure. I love that I captured my daughter in a less than happy situation . . . sometimes that's part of life, but not one we often document in photographs or in our layouts. I also love the layout with my son who is just discovering the joy of books. Considering my great love for books, it is very delightful to see how studiously he examines the pictures on the pages.

The winner of the Great Scrap-Off is to be announced today, Monday, March 10, 2008 . . . I'm anxiously awaiting the news!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi Cheryl,

Your layouts are so beautiful !
I don't know how to contact you so I left a comment on your blog just a little comment to tell you that you have won my kit something to remember by commenting on my blog last week this is my email adress
butterflyp21_1@hotmail.com
if you send me your email too I will send you the link to download the kit !
Sorry for my very bad english
Have a nice day
Peggy

RealRach said...

Well Cheryl, I was going to tell you good luck but honestly...you don't need it. These layouts are incredible. I know you had mere hours at times to complete these...I was keeping tabs on the contest!

Way to go. I am SURE you will win!

Alli said...

Your layouts are stunning...love them all!