Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sue

This is my mother yesterday when we got together with some family that had just come in from out of town. I am so blessed to have this incredible and beautiful woman as my mother!

CREDITS: Papers and elements from SBG's Impressions of Calm & Healing (background paper, butterfly by Manuela Zimmerman; frame, dried flowers by Lorie Davison; lace, flower by Birgit Kerr; ribbon, gems by Berna Datema; glitter by Michelle Godin; Stitched Flowers by Dana Frantz); Blue Plastic Bag Alpha by Dirty Feet Designs; font is Peas Breathe Easy

3 comments:

Gina Barnaba said...

Great job Cheryl!!!! I used the same kit for my "Beauty" Layout. Isn't it fab?????

Creative Mayhem said...

oh beautiful!! love seeing how you captured this memory. hang on to these moments . . my mom would have turned 81 today. she's my angel now.

Marcie said...

Wonderful layout of your mom! I`d love to meet her next time I visit!! I will visit again one day (if you`ll have me ;) ) I love all the pieces you used to frame your mom