Friday, March 21, 2008

DECK OF ME CHALLENGE, WEEK 7

This week's prompt is SHOES: THERE IS ALWAYS A STORY TO TELL.

Perhaps it's the pair of shoes you wore when you were married. Or the ones you wore to prom. Or your favorite pair. Or the most comfortable. The pair you lost on the beach that night . . . the pair that you wished you had gotten, but never did. They all have their own stories to tell.

For this week's challenge, I focused on some of my baby shoes. My mother was so great about keeping things for us, and these she kept safely in a Stride Rite shoe box in a trunk filled with all kinds of childhood memories. My favorite shoes out of this bunch are the red ones with the little white fluffy at the toes . . . but I think each of them has a story that will tell me a little something about myself, 'cause I don't have any first-hand memories of the shoes.
TO VIEW CREDITS, PLEASE CLICK HERE

To view Emily Falconbridge's notes for this week and to view her card, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

I can't wait to see what shoes made a difference in your life . . . or maybe it's a pair of shoes making a difference NOW . . . either way, I'm looking forward to seeing your cards this week. Please be sure to post them in the Shakin' Challenges, Deck of Me Gallery HERE. Happy Traveling . . . I mean, Scrapping!

No comments: