Thursday, March 5, 2009

How Do You Build A Rainbow?

Studio Maya @ Scrapbookgraphics just released this collection called Blue Moon that is just different and cool and edgy. Like most scrappers, for the most part I choose to scrap the pretty, cute, happy, cheerful things in life . . . but sometimes my life is just not that way. I have suffered with depression for a long time, and even with medication, it's often difficult to get out from under those dark clouds. Digi scrapping allows me to be creative, allows me to escape from that darkness for a while, so I made this layout to explore how I feel.

By the way, I do know the answer to the question on my layout . . . you build a rainbow one color at a time! Or with a whole lot of prayer!

CREDITS: Blue Moon and Blue Moon Alpha by Studio Maya; font is Traveling Typewriter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow those are amazing!!!!!!