Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Avery

This past weekend, I took some photos for some friends who renewed their vows. It was special to me, 'cause they had their ceremony at my mom's house, at the arbor where Jay proposed to me. It was a horrible rainy day, but God opened the sky right at 1 pm and they were able to have a beautiful and meaningful ceremony.

In the midst of this is their daughter, Avery. Oh my goodness, this girl is the cutest thing! I must have taken 50 pictures of her alone. While I was crying because of Chuck and Tracy's vows they read, this child was balancing it all out by just being herself and playing with her flower and her mom's bouquet ~ it was definitely a laugh while you cry kind of day.

Be on the lookout for more layouts featuring this very happy family!

CREDITS: Strawberry Cafe by Sugarplum Paperie; Sweet & Simple Templates Vol. 4 by Sugarplum Paperie; font is Century Gothic

No comments: