Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flower

When we were waiting in downtown Pensacola for Jay to finish his marathon, Daniel was walking and running in a field with his nanny . . . and he found this flower (ummm, yeah, I think it's a weed) . . . but he brought it to me. He is the sweetest thing. I made him keep holding the flower up until I could take his pictures. I'm pretty sure my children despise me for taking pictures all the time. Oh well. But isn't he the cutest? His face is all scrunched up because the sun was just starting to come through some storm clouds. Such sweetness.
CREDITS: Sunshiny Day Element Pack and Paper Pack by Corina Nielsen (some hues altered); Words With A Twist by Sherry Ferguson; font is Traveling Typewriter

1 comment:

Lisamariemlt said...

Love this page
how sweet
and thanks for stopping by my blog
glad you said hi and left a message
hugs
me