Friday, January 29, 2010

Forever In My Heart

I'm hosting a Paper to Digi Scraplift Challenge over at Memory Scraps (check it out CLICK HERE). One winner will be chosen from the participants in this challenge to receive a $10 gift certificate to Memory Scraps!

As inspiration for this challenge, I chose a layout titled "Adore" by Jana Eubank. She is an amazing paper layout artist. You can click on her layout image to head over to her blog.

Here is my digi version of her paper creation:

CREDITS: My Love Collab by Jazzmin Designs and Joyce Paul Designs; More Than Words by Bren Boone; Ruth by lauraskathi; Edges by Gunhild Storeide; Scraplift of "Adore" by Jana Eubanks; font is Cindy

Looking forward to seeing you over at MScraps.

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Cheryl, this is gorgeous!!! You make me want to try digi-scrapping . . . although I know I could never do it this well. Just beautiful! Thanks so much for lifting me! I'm following your blog now, because your work is so inspiring. Maybe I'll start digi-to-paper lifting you! ;) Hugs!