Thursday, April 2, 2009

FOBTY ~ Sweet Shoppe Blog Challenge

From Our Blog To Yours Sweet Shoppe Challenge is to list 5 TV shows that I've seen every episode of OR want to see every episode of . . . so here goes . . .

#1 - LOST
Yes, I have seen every episode. Yes, I have seen some episodes more than once. Yes, I am going back to rewatch from the beginning during the long, unbearable span between seasons. Yes, I watch it because of Sawyer. SO? LOL!

Seriously, the story line is incredible and I just could keep watching it hour after hour after hour.

#2 - Gilmore Girls
I have not seen every episode. Some seasons, I've seen episodes three times in syndication. I know I've seen at least one entire season 'cause I borrowed the DVDs from my sister, but I can't remember what season. And it may have been more than one season. I'm not sure how I missed out on this when it was the hot show to watch, but I did, so this is definitely one that I want to see every episode.

#3 - American Idol

I missed the entire first season except for the very last episode. From that time on, I've faithfully watched the series. I might have missed one or two episodes in various seasons. Nowadays, this is one of the shows I DVR and watch every time it is on.

#4 - The Love Boat
Before you begin pelting me with rotten vegetables, you should know that I was a young girl when I watched this show . . . at any rate, I do believe I've seen almost all of the episodes, and I still like to watch them on TV Land. Along with Fantasy Island. **ducking**

#5 - Family Ties
Yes, another throwback to days gone by, but seriously, Michael J. Fox was SUCH a cutie. I remember crying when Alex danced with Ellen to the song "At This Moment" by Billy Vera and The Beaters. I know. Sentimental drivel, but . . .

So that's it . . . what this has succeeded in doing is making me realize how much television I've watched over my lifetime!

No comments: