Wednesday, October 15, 2008

you make me smile

Our anniversary is at the end of this month. We are having our celebration weekend starting THIS Friday. Jay's taking me to see Michael Buble at the Pensacola Civic Center and some of our family are watching the children for the whole weekend. Sleeping late, eating out, movies . . . ahhhhh . . .

I'm so very grateful that I have this man as my partner in life. He is incredible. AND he makes me smile. Really. Sometimes, he makes me die laughing.

I love him.

CREDITS: Papers and elements from Timeless by Ana Flor; Journaling Stamp by Lynn Grieveson; font is Vaguely Repulsive

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I LOVE THAT PAGE!!!!! AND YA, HE MAKES ME LAUGH AND SMILE TOO!

Unknown said...

These papers are beautiful! Good for you making a man page with feminine papers and making it work so perfect!