Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sing To Me

Last night Jay and I went to see Michael Buble in Pensacola and WOW what a show! I think he was even better this time than he was the last time he was here. He is so energetic and fun and a phenomenal entertainer. We were in the center section, 10 rows from the stage, so I got some awesome pics. Here he is, singing right to me - just me and only me. **giggle** He just makes me sway. :o)

After the concert, Jay and I went to Flounders to grab a bite to eat. We drove around the beach for a while and then came home. It was a late night for us fuddy-duddies. We have had an awesome day today, hanging out, and now we're having "me" time before dinner (Jay's watching football), so I thought I'd post this. The children are with my sister Anna tonight . . . I'm praying that they are good to her!

Enjoy ~ the page is great but is nowhere near as great as the show!

CREDITS: Basic Canvas, Paper Washes, Collage Bits by Christina Renee Designs; Music Notes Overlay from French Carnivale Collab; Antiquey Word Cards by Scorpiosue Designs; Flowers from Sweet Pea by Studio Flergs; Date Ribbons by Mira Designs; fonts are Dear Joe Four and Traveling Typewriter

No comments: