Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meeting Mandisa

This has been an action packed weekend. Elton John concert Friday night and yesterday I was at the Extraordinary Womens Conference at my church. I was able to hear Mandisa perform and I got her autograph and was able to meet her. It was so cool. She is a beautiful woman of Christ!
CREDITS: Background paper, felt circles, circle stitching, sunrise gradient overlay & frames (hue altered) from Arts & Crafts by Compilations by Cinda; Sparkling Ribbons by Bridget; From Grateful 4 U CT Appreciation Collab Kit: alpha by Gypsy Couture; swirl stamps by Rachaels Scraps; notebook by Theresa Borntreger; buttons by Amy Watson; butterfly by Tangie Baxter; gauze strip by Michelle Pieters; font is CK Letter Home

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great layout! Gorgeous photos of two beautiful women! I love all the textures you have used.

RealRach said...

How wonderful. But I am ashamed to say that I had no clue who it was...I had to read the journaling to figure it out.

I do not watch TV so I am out of the loop, I guess.

Beautiful layout!