Friday, March 2, 2018

My Favorite Story Is About Us

I finally completed The Lilypad's Month of Challenges (from January)! This is also my first layout for Calvinball 2018 over at Get It Scrapped! There's also a Get It Scrapped Facebook group that you can request to join. It's free and there's lots of chatter and inspiration there.

This is my third year participating in the challenge. The first year I was the "winner." I say that in quotes because the challenge is basically a way to help you keep focused on making layouts and/or finishing projects. The event lasts the entire month of March 2018. There are no prizes or winners announced ~ essentially, it's just having bragging rights. There are a number of ways to earn points and obviously one of the main ways to earn points is to make layouts.

The second year, I was still on the leader board, but didn't get nearly as many points or layouts completed. I blame that on my back condition, but with my recent back surgery, I'm able to be at my computer more, so I'm really hoping to get loads of layouts done like I did the first year.

Maybe I'll see some of you over there! There's no deadline to enter or anything, just jump in and join when you can!


Junque Journal Love Note Bundle by Studio Basic and Etc by Danyale
Fonts are Traveling Typewriter and Stamp

No comments: