Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our Exciting Weekend . . .

Friday night started out fabulously. We gathered at Daddy's for my youngest sister Emily's graduation party. As usual, there was great food, lots of friends and family, and the kids were having a blast running around. As we were eating, Daniel was on the back patio and slipped out of a chair and hit his chin on the bench of a concrete picnic set. Yes, you guessed it! We ended up at the emergency room at a local hospital and he had to have three stitches. I had my camera with me because I had been taking pictures at the party, so I was able to take a picture of him while he was in triage and then as we were leaving the hospital.
Saturday night was Emily's graduation. I can't believe that 21 years ago I graduated and now my youngest sister is graduating. She's absolutely gorgeous, and is so smart and sweet to top it off! Congratulations Emily!!!
Today has been quiet and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way! I'm off to do some scrapping (surprise, surprise!).

No comments: