Thursday, September 18, 2008

Book List

So if you've poked around my blog long enough and found my book lists (or if you know me well) then you've assessed that I love to read books. Tangie Baxter has made the most awesome collection, and of course I love it because it's all about libraries and books ~ and it's called Marian the Librarian. Funny, huh? Anyway, I've had a lifetime of loving books, and several layouts I need to make that honor that love, so I'm just really excited to see this collection hit the digi scene.

This particular page is about a book club I was involved in for a couple of years starting back in 1999. We read some really great novels, ate some tasty food, had some great conversation and debate about the novels themselves, and in the midst of it all, got to know each other and became better friends. I miss it. After making this layout and journaling about it, I decided I missed it so much that I contacted one of my friends and I'm waiting to get a call back to see if she wants to resurrect the club. **fingers crossed** So here's a layout showing a few book spines from the list of books that we read . . .

CREDITS: Papers and elements from Marian the Librarian by Tangie Baxter; font is Pea Lian

2 comments:

Lori said...

This LO about books is stunning. I am obsessed with Stephen King Myself.

Unknown said...

I saw you on digichicks and thought I would swing by and say hi! Great blog you have here!!!! :)