Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Little Man - Featuring My Sunshine by Scrap N Tag

Awwwww . . .

I know that's what you wanted to do when you saw this page. This is my little man when he was just about 3 months old. We had gone outside for some fresh air and he was enjoying his bouncy seat. All of a sudden, I looked down and he had fallen asleep. He was so precious that I had my husband run to get our camera! It's been a long time since I've looked at these pictures, but I'm finally starting to scrap some older pictures, too.

CREDITS: All papers and elements from My Sunshine by Scrap N Tag; font is Baron Kuffner; light swirls brush by Stephanie Shimerdla/Obsidian Dawn

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hiya Cheryl! I never got a chance to PM you at SBG...work just keeps me TOO busy (THE nerve) *lol* Anyhoo, my e-mail addy is: sweetazshooga@gmail.com You can e-mail me anytime. My HELLO ID is: Sweeet12b IF you have it. Also, I added your blog to my feeds under my 'friends' category! YAY! I am so stunned with all your pages, girl! I wish I could scrap at least ONE LO a day...I need to get on da ball! Love the page about your son. How old is he now? I also LOVED the other one below..with the flowers...truly breathtaking. Oh and my blog here at blogspot will no longer be one of these days. I got me a nifty one and soon as it's complete, I'll holla atcha! Keep in touch and keep rockin' those pages!