Wednesday, October 20, 2010

today ~ remember this day always

This layout is for Challenge 2 of the Battle of the Creative Teams at DSA. It was a double scraplift challenge ~ so I had to choose a layout from the scrapper above (Amanda) and below (Jordan) me on the list and scraplift both pages. In addition, we had to use TODAY in our layout title.

Here's our Team Order:
Amanda
Cheryl
Jordan
Niki
Sara

I lifted from Amanda and Jordan. From Amanda's gallery, I chose "Beautiful" and was inspired by the background paper layering/matting and photo placement, as well as the alpha she used for her daughter's name. From Jordan's gallery, I chose "4 Months" and I was inspired by the pops of black on her page, as well as the paper blocks on the edges of the page as well as in the middle, and the flower stamping and use of flowers on her layout.

I used the following collections by Stolen Moments:
Beautiful On The Inside Bundle
Carry My Heart, with Graham Like The Cracker
Here and Now, with Studio Rosey Posey
The Happiest Bundle

Font is Typewriter

No comments: