Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Cabinet

This cabinet belonged to my husband's grandmother, who died when my daughter was just a baby. The cabinet was in our home for a long time, but spent some time at my mother-in-law's. Just a few days ago, we got the cabinet back. While it was empty and in the middle of the den, Daniel decided it would be a great place to hide. He spent several minutes (a feat for a toddler with a short attention span) playing peek-a-boo. My husband's grandmother delighted in my daughter, and I think she would have been greatly amused watching Daniel play his little game.
CREDITS: All papers and elements from the Annabelle Collection by angelfaye designs (ribbon and flowers recolored); stamp journal block from Antique Treasures by Alabaster Box; font: bulky refuse type; alpha: origin unknown

1 comment:

Alli said...

CUTE!!! I have similar photos of my oldest playing in a hutch I inherited from my mom!